Post Feed

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Coffee Filter Wreath






I have finally finished it!  My coffee filter wreath!  I have been wanting to try this project for awhile.  Of course I got this idea off of Pinterest.  It was done a little differently, but I just changed a few things and made it my own creation.  

First I bought some white small coffee filters, a foam circle (from Michaels) and some straight pins.  You could also use glue instead of straight pins, but I thought I may want to change it up one day.  This way it would be easier to take apart.  

I then scrunched up two to three coffee filters, and placed them tightly together with one of the straight pins.  You can use more or less coffee filters depending on how tight you like them (if you prefer the fluffy look).  

I am going to try this next time using my spritz spray to add a little color to it.  I can't wait to see how it all rolls together.  






No comments:

Post a Comment