Post Feed

Friday, February 28, 2014

Mixed Media Scrapbooking

Have you ever tried any of the hundreds of mixed media products out there for your layouts?  If so what have you tried? 
It's amazing all the different combinations you could use.  More, less, two or ten.  The skies the limit! 

I have been experimenting with fabric for the last week or two.  This is all new to me, so I'm learning as I go.  Just think, I was so intimidated by glitter when I was just a rookie scrapbooker.  I have learned, that you can't really mess up.  There is no right or wrong.  There is just Creativity!

Next, I have purchased some Gesso to try on my layout.  Maybe with some spritz spray and a few more layers and voila!  Scraptabulous!

Here are a few tutorials I have put together that explain some of the different types of media out there.  It can get a little over whelming, but once you try it a few times, it can be a lot of fun!

by Kelly Foster

by Kelly Foster


Happy Scrapbooking!


No comments:

Post a Comment