Post Feed

Monday, February 17, 2014

Fabric Scrapbooking

Has anyone every tried scrapbooking with fabric?  Well, I have wanted to try it for awhile now and finally created a page this past week.  It was very easy and a lot of fun to incorporate the different embellishments with my cardstock.  Since this was my first time, I started off with just a basic piece of fabric and added a few ribbons, lace, etc.  I actually used my regular photo tape to hold it down.  Then I just added some more borders, tags, frames, etc. 



My next try at using fabric is going to be a little more indepth.  I plan to use more fabric, sew the fabric to the actual page, and go all out with some extra embellishments!  I have a little piece of a jean pocket cut out that I might try to add to the page. 

Can't wait to see how it all rolls together.  Happy Scrapbooking!


No comments:

Post a Comment